Accommodation | Self Catering
Welcome to Gobhlan Taighe self catering Holiday Home, which is situated within the idyllic village of Arisaig on the stunning natural sheltered harbour of a beautiful and dramatic loch on the west coast of Scotland.
Gobhlan Taighe is a modern detached house set within the village of Arisaig. 12 Roshven View takes its names from the surrounding Roshven hills.
• Modern self catering house
• 4 bedrooms: 1 en suit, 1 main bathroom and 1 wet room
• Fully furnished and equipped
• Open plan kitchen/dinner
• All bedrooms have zip and link beds to accommodate customers requirements
• Maximum 8 adults
• All towels and bed linen provided
• Please bring your own beach towels
• Parking for 3 cars maximum at rear
• Cots and highchair available
• Up to 2 well behaved medium dogs allowed, downstairs only
• Access via ramp and French doors at rear of the house
• Access bedroom downstairs is directly beside the wet room
• 4 bedrooms are named after the nearby Islands of Rum, Eigg, Canna and Muck
• DVD Player and DVD’s
• Games and toys
• Pay phone land line
• Wood burning stove
Low season Jan £495 - Dec £695 per week
High season April £795 - August £950 per week
Christmas and New Year both £1050 per week.
Please go to our website for further details.
Mr & Mrs Stephen & Carla Rowe
Send enquiry to Gobhlan-Taighe
The Road to the Isles Marketing Group publishes information on its member Accommodation Providers in good faith but does not operate its own quality assurance scheme. Some of the members, who also subscribe to VisitScotland, are covered by the VisitScotland Quality Assurance scheme but other members are not.
The Group cannot accept any responsibility for standards of quality or safety which are the sole responsibility of the accommodation provider in question.