Accommodation | Self Catering
Located within the historic village of Glenfinnan, on the famous ‘Road to the Isles’, this 3 bedroom , double glazed, spacious property is ideally placed to take full advantage of all the activities available in this stunning part of the West Highlands.
The property benefits from :
• A large living room which has an open log burning fire, 42 inch smart television, sofa, Netflix, Freesat, Xbox 360 , Wii, DVD player and large selection of DVD’s.
• Kitchen: electric cooker and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, smoothie maker and tassimo coffee maker.
• Dining Room: extending dining table, and games cupboard.
• Utility Room: washing machine and tumble dyer.
• Bedroom 1: double bed, gorgeous woodland /mountain views, built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, built in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds, large chest of drawers.
• Bathroom: Bath and electric shower.
• Garden: large level garden overlooking a river, with outlook to mountain views and BBQ area
Included in your stay
A stay in Torr Caladh includes:
• Free Wifi
• Open Log Fire
• South Facing level enclosed garden
• All linen, towels, bedding etc (this does not include beach towels)
• Fishing Rights Available on the Callop River
• Mountain Views
• Freesat / DVD
• Well behaved dogs welcome (max. 2)
• Fully non-smoking property
• Car Parking on Site
• Award Winning Hotel / Bar within 5 minutes’ walk
• Travel Cot and Highchair available (guests to provide own linen
Guests can arrive after 4pm on day of arrival and must vacate by 10am on morning of departure.
Prices range from £550 per week (low season) to £1000 per week (peak season).
Please visit our website or contact us on the telephone number above or complete the enquiry form below for further information.
Whether you walk the mountains, ski Aonoch Mor, Fish our local river, kayak, or just paddle in, the crystal clear beaches of Arisaig and Morar, bike the world championship trails of the Nevis Range, or just simply sit back and relax in front of our roaring open fire, or out on our deck with a view,
Torr Caladh has it all
Send enquiry to Torr Caladh
The Road to the Isles Marketing Group publishes information on its member Accommodation Providers in good faith but does not operate its own quality assurance scheme. Some of the members, who also subscribe to VisitScotland, are covered by the VisitScotland Quality Assurance scheme but other members are not.
The Group cannot accept any responsibility for standards of quality or safety which are the sole responsibility of the accommodation provider in question.